All classes are offered in small groups to allow for individual attention, step by step instruction, and frequent demonstrations for all watercolor techniques. Please see the current schedule to join an existing on-going class, or schedule your own group or class at your venue. Or contact Rose to arrange for private lessons in your home.
Now offering watercolor painting parties - for children or adults - held in your home or facility. See our party page for more information. And remember, no experience is necessary.... just desire!
- Step by step technical instruction.
- Age appropriate curriculum in a relaxed atmosphere, ensuring that students will develop proper technique and enjoy lessons.
- Conveniently scheduled two hour class sessions provide substantial time for individualized instruction.
- Small class size guarantees individual attention, moving at a pace according to students personal abilities and skills. This enables them to be given the artistic tools they will need to continue art for the rest of their lives.
- Students are amazed at the work they produce and are excited to exhibit at our annual student art show.
- Drawing Fundamentals - Learn to draw with and without a grid
- Composition, Perspective and Value - The components of creating a successful painting
- Understanding Color and its ability to blend and compliment, and how to emphasize with contrasts.
- Work with various watercolor techniques including wet on wet and dry brushing; on varied surfaces, such as cold press, hot press, illustration board, masa paper, and yupo - and achieve incredible effects.